Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menstruation Clear Fluid Sex On Her 19th Day (32 Day Cycle Period) Safe?

Sex on her 19th day (32 day cycle period) safe? - menstruation clear fluid

my gf and I had sex, 9 February and 32-day cycle because menstruation was last Jan22. so that the day of his 19 in the 19 February and the limits of their fertile time conscious. We have a lot of preliminary hearing gave me and kissed me and I finger and I realized that introduced the first really wet his fingers .. So we decided to go to the race. I put my condom with diligence and good conduct, and while sex and I thought she could at any time and without interruption of the ejaculate missionary position and the door behind him and then said, I really felt as ejaculate (quickie sex), then he is he did not know masturbate, sperm, then in my bed, which is on the page .. My semen was collected in the bag with Tthe tip of the condom (tip tanks), then touched me and I was surprised that there is a sticky, colorless, with the thumb and very sticky point in the test cervical mucus. So funny inflated by mouth to prove it, and it seems there is no problem (I hope) not leaving my seeds and I something.cause time my sperm flew into the air head .. I was afraid that the condom had broken or a hole or something had before ***.. But your friend says that her vagina. pls help me, because I'm worried that she might be pregnant. HELP .. Give me answers. With respect to the pre-***. I masturbate in the morning .. Then, after a bath after urinating noon urinated on me again .. Then we had our sex in the afternoon .. is that AIHe Cum? LP .. Help me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment