Monday, February 22, 2010

Maths A-level Mechanics Maths - A-Level - Mechanics - M1 - Resolving?

Maths - A-Level - Mechanics - M1 - Resolving? - maths a-level mechanics

I am using a test on Thursday and, in general mechanics, you understand most of it, but I found some parts so hard, I can not understand or comprehend what the textbooks, Internet sites (j 'I tried Mathsnet) and the mark scheme say.
Can someone tell me the Internet?
Or give me a good side, outside Mathsnet, which may help to explain the solution for me?
Thank you for your time:)
Luce xxxx

2 comments:

Kemmy said...

By adapting and trying to solve in the sense that the majority of forces in.

For example, if an object is moving on a slope, it would be easier to resolve parallel and perpendicular to the slope. If the object moves on a flat resolution, both horizontally and vertically.

For the forces that are not on the X or components are to be clarified, draw a triangle and break the force components in the x and y with Fcosx or Fsinx.

mak said...

You love to see. It helps.
http://www.s-cool.co.uk/topic_index.asp

Post a Comment